Saturday, September 22, 2018

Chloe Dykstra Contemplated Suicide Over Chris Hardwick Harassers – Perez Hilton

Chloe Dykstra‘s world changed forever after

The 30-year-old sat down with Time, and recounted the awful moment that harassment began:

“I opened trending [on Twitter] and saw my face. It was the most terrifying thing I have ever experienced. I was just like, ‘No, no, no.'”

The actress initially received some support from fans, applauding her for speaking her truth. But then things quickly got ugly:

“Then the tide kind of shifted. I was attacked relentlessly. There was an organized group of people online whose sole purpose was to try to disprove me. I was terrified people were going to figure out where I lived.”

In his official statement back in July, Hardwick said he was ‘blindsided’ by his ex’s claims and denied sexually assaulting Chloe. But amid the ongoing investigation, the Talking Dead host went on to lose his hosting gig of the popular AMC  after show and a moderator slot at San Diego Comic-Con this year.

But what Dykstra almost lost, was her life.

The relentless online harassment from Hardwick’s supporters pushed Dykstra to her low point:

“After months of reading horrible things about myself, I got to such a low point that I considered ending it,” she said. “I didn’t really have guidance because you can’t really Google, ‘How to handle being an accuser?'”

Wow. The internet can be such a cruel place at times. We’re grateful things didn’t turn out for the worse.

[Image via WENN.]

Original Article : HERE ; This post was curated & posted using : RealSpecific

=>
***********************************************
Originally Published Here: Chloe Dykstra Contemplated Suicide Over Chris Hardwick Harassers – Perez Hilton
************************************
=>


Chloe Dykstra Contemplated Suicide Over Chris Hardwick Harassers – Perez Hilton was originally posted by Monthly Mashed 3

No comments:

Post a Comment