Friday, September 28, 2018

Caitlyn Jenner Reveals Why It Was ‘Tough’ For Kylie Jenner To Come Clean About Pregnancy! – Perez Hilton

Caitlyn Jenner reflects on Kylie Jenner‘s pregnancy with Stormi Webster.

On Thursday, the former I Am Cait star appeared on Loose Women where she reveals why it was tough for her youngest child to come clean about her baby news.

The Olympian explained:

“She’s always wanted to be a mom but when she called me up it was a bit tough for her because, obviously, she’s not been married… But [Kylie] wanted to start a family, she wanted to start it young. Fortunately, she’s in a position where she can have a child and the child will be well taken care of.”

Although the Kylie Cosmetics mogul had her child at 20, the 68-year-old told the audience:

“You’re better off waiting and there’s no rush. I had my first child at 29 and I kind of had everything done.”

Despite her fall out with the Kardashians, the LGBT icon is still “close” with daughters Kylie and Kendall Jenner.

Speaking of Ky and Kenny, when Caitlyn came out as transgender, the first thing they asked was, “Oh, my God — what do we call you?”

“I looked at them and I said, ‘Dad.’… I said, ‘I’ll always be your dad. To my dying day, I’ll always be your father, so I have no problem with you calling me that… For me, having my children still call me Dad is fine.”‘

WATCH clips of Caitlyn’s appearance (below):

[Image via Caitlyn Jenner/Instagram.]

Original Article : HERE ; This post was curated & posted using : RealSpecific

=>
***********************************************
Article Source Here: Caitlyn Jenner Reveals Why It Was ‘Tough’ For Kylie Jenner To Come Clean About Pregnancy! – Perez Hilton
************************************
=>


Caitlyn Jenner Reveals Why It Was ‘Tough’ For Kylie Jenner To Come Clean About Pregnancy! – Perez Hilton was originally posted by Monthly Mashed 3

No comments:

Post a Comment