Thursday, November 8, 2018

Healthy Vegan Recipe Bacon Flavored Carbonara Kid Friendly Comfort Food

My first cooking video after 1 year and 9 months being vegan. I've done a ton of research in the last year and a half on making quick and easy, yet kid friendly vegan meals. I have a lot of kids and they all have different tastebuds LOL

This one is inspired by The Easy Vegan

You can find his recipe and his video here leave comments on what you would like to see in the future, I have a few family favorites that I have converted to Vegan recipes and will share those soon. Thanks for watching!!

Please note I do not own the copyright to the music you hear in the back ground

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment