Friday, November 30, 2018

Keto Krate Box Unboxing November 2018 Taste testing | Keto products

Here is the unboxing of the Keto Krate box for November! We're always so excited to open the boxes it's like Christmas!

All products in this month's more info on Keto Krate visit: #keto #ketodiet

CONTACT ME:

KETOLISCIOUS LIFE

P.O. BOX 249

MILLVILLE, CA 96062

KETOLISCIOUS@GMAIL.COM

If you have questions about the Keto Diet please join my Facebook group! We have lots of friendly ketonians in there that can help you out! can also follow me on INSTAGRAM!! I post daily! Food pics, tips, selfies, bpc's, keto life, mom life, you name ME:

This is my keto journey to lose 60+ pounds! I struggle with Hypothyroid Hashimotos as well as Gall bladder issues with gallstones. Keto has been a LIFESAVER. I feel amazing and the weight is coming off! I would like to reach out to those that are struggling with the same issues! I share my journey on Youtube and Instagram and I invite you to follow me there! I'll share work outs, recipes, and just general chit chat on the keto diet!

Items I use and recommend! If you would like to support my channel, purchasing these items will help! No additional cost to you!

BOOKS & KNOWLEDGE

Keto Colbert's Keto Zone Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight & supplements

KETO-MOJO Blood Ketone and Glucose Testing Meter

(50) KETO-MOJO Blood Ketone Test Strips

(50) KETO-MOJO Blood Glucose Test MCT 100% Oil, Vitamin D3 with Potency Optimized Laboratories, CoEnzymated Women's Multi Vit-A-Min, 30 Veggie Caps - Laboratories - B Healthy - with L-5 Methyltetrahydrofolate Coenzymated Folic Acid - 60 Vegetable Salts - Standard Process Enzymes Favorite Beauty Items

OGX Weightless Hydrating Oil Mist Nourishing Coconut Decay Eyeshadow Primer Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy eye shadow Faced Chocolate Rapid Wrinkle Repair #KETOTRANSFORMATIONS #KETOTRANSFORMATION #KETOGENIC #KETOSIS #KETONES #KETOWEIGHTLOSS #KETOWORKS #KETOROCKS #UCANKETO #KETOFORTHEWIN #KETOFORLIFE #KETODIET #KETOFOOD #KETOTHYROID #KETONOGALLBLADDER #KETOMEALPLAN #KETOSNACKS #KETOFULLDAYOFEATING #KETORECIPES #KETODESERTS #KETOLOSE50LBS #KETOLOSE100LBS #KETOLOSE40LBS #KETOMACROS #MACROS #YOUCANKETO #KETOKRATE #KetoDietReview #ketoDietForBeginners #KetoDietMenu

#KetoDietPlanforBeginners #KetoDietFoodsList #KetoDietCalculator

#KetoDietRecipes #Ketogenic #HighFatDiet

#BeatDiabetes #KetoBeginners #LowCarbDiet #ketoforweightloss #ketoforfatloss #ketogenicdieters #ketoweekofeating #ketofdoe #ketofulldayofeating #highproteinketo #weightlossjourney #100lbweightloss

************************************************************

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment